A cookie is a small piece of information which is sent to the hard drive of your device by a web server so that some information about your browsing activity can be collected.
We use the term “cookie’ for any technology that collects information from your device, such as information about your use of our apps and websites (Site), about your device such as the device ID, IP address and browser type, demographic data and if applicable the URL of the linking page.
We also use web beacons or pixel tags to allow us to count visitors who have viewed our pages or read our promotional e-mail messages/newsletters. They are not used to access your personal information without your consent.
Necessary cookies are used to
- Remember information you have entered when you navigate on our Sites
- Identify you as being logged in to our Sites
Performance cookies are used to
- Provide statistics on how our Sites are used
- See how effective our adverts are
- Detect any errors that occur
- Test different designs of our Sites
Functionality cookies are used to
- Remember settings you have applied such as layout, language, or preferences
- Show you when you are logged in to our Sites
- Share information with partners to provide a service on our Sites.
Targeting cookies are linked to services provided by third parties, such as 'Like' buttons and 'Share' buttons. We use them to
- Link to social networks like Facebook, which may subsequently use information about your visit to target advertising to you on other websites
- Provide advertising agencies with information on your visit so that they can present you with adverts that you may be interested in.
We use a cookie preference center to customize your cookies settings.
You can customize the cookies you agree to activate by clicking on the cookie settings tab provided by our cookie preference center.
We reserve the right to make any changes and corrections to this Notice. Please refer to this page from time to time to review these and any new additional information presented.
© HMF Group A/S, September 2020