Contact us at any time to know which data we hold about you
Contact us at any time to know which data we hold about you
We share your data with third parties and with our affiliates to perform our services, secure your data or talk about us.
We have rules to keep your data secure and for the right time
HMF Group A/S (“HMF”), a company registered in Denmark, acts as the “data controller” for the personal data it processes within the framework of this Privacy Notice.
HMF PRIVACY NOTICE
Thank you for visiting the website of HMF, our platforms and social media pages (the “Sites”). This Privacy Notice explains how and for what purposes we use the information collected about you through our Sites, services, events or any other communication channels.
Here are a few terms we may use in this document:
- “Personal data” is information relating to you as a living, identifiable individual.
- “Processing” means collecting, recording, organizing, using, disclosing, storing and deleting your data.
We are data controller for the data that you share with us as client, supplier, visitor of our Sites or a candidate applying to a position with our company.
SCOPE OF THIS PRIVACY NOTICE AND YOUR CONSENT
By using our Sites or by giving us your personal data, you accept the practices described in this Privacy Notice. If you do not agree to this Privacy Notice, please refrain from using or visiting our Site or from providing personal data.
HMF reserves the right to make changes to this Privacy Notice at any time and which changes are effective from the moment they are published on the Sites. We will communicate to you any substantial changes which have been made.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We only collect personal information that is necessary for a specific purpose or that you provide to us with your consent, based on your clear actions, in relation with a contract or for a legitimate reason:
- Personal and professional contact information such as name, email, phone number, and demographic information, including gender or location;
- Quotes, queries or complaints;
- Technical information when you visit our Sites such as your IP address, previous pages visited, web browser and search criteria entered;
- Social media username and contact details if you interact with us through those channels;
- Details about your work experience if you decide to apply for a position with us, including your CV, references or compensation details.
- Your comments, including any photos and personal stories that you share with us.
WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA AND USE IT
We may collect and use your personal data for several purposes, including:
- To develop consumer engagement and respond to your queries;
- To allow you to create and access your user account;
- To contact you for marketing purposes, based on your consent or on our legitimate interest to expand our business;
- To combine with information we receive from others to help understand your needs and to provide you with better service, including customizing sites and products for you and serving you interest based advertising;
- To review compatibility with a position we advertised, based on your application via our Site or on partners websites;
- For security and maintenance; for reporting; and for risk, dispute and record management based on our legitimate interest.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA
We may share your personal data with the following list of recipients:
- The Group companies related to HMF as well as the e-shop platform: www.mark-on.dk/engelsk/hmf;
- Our resellers, distributors and other commercial partners;
- The advertising, marketing and communication agencies delivering and analysing our campaigns;
- The data processing entities acting upon our instructions: recruitment agencies, hosting or security providers, IT developers, and web analytics tools such as Google Analytics;
- Authorities and regulatory bodies for legal reasons.
We require such third parties, who may be based outside the country from which you have accessed the Sites, to comply with all relevant data protection laws and security requirements in relation to your personal data, usually by way of contract.
At your request and provided there is no legal obligation to keep it, we might delete or anonymize your data from the Sites.
HOW DO WE STORE, SECURE AND RETAIN DATA
We take all reasonable technical and organisational measures to protect the personal data we hold against loss, unauthorised access or disclosure and against other misuse. Your personal data will not be sold or disclosed to any other third parties except as provided for in the Privacy Notice.
When the personal data that we collect is no longer required for the given purpose, or for legal requirements, we destroy or delete it in a secure manner. In general, the following duration periods may apply:
- Personal data of user’s account on our platforms: until the account is deleted; after this period, we will only store those data necessary for fulfilling security, legal or fiscal obligations.
- Personal data or users requesting quotes, sending communication, complaints or enquiries: until the final processing of user’s request/complaint and subsequently retained where necessary for pursuing our legitimate interest (e.g. for defence needs).
HOW YOU MAY ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND SEEK ITS CORRECTION
You can request access to the personal data we hold about you by contacting us at email@example.com. You have the right to tell us if you would like to withdraw your consent, correct, update or delete your personal data in our records or object to any processing. To assist us in dealing with your request, please provide your full name and details.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Please contact us by phone at + 45 86 27 08 00 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org or regular mail at HMF Group A/S, Oddervej 200, Højbjerg DK-8270, Denmark.
HOW TO COMPLAIN ABOUT OUR PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
If you feel that your data has been handled incorrectly, or you are unhappy with the way we have dealt with your query regarding the way we use your personal data, you have the right to complain. You should seek advice from the Supervisory Authority of the country where you reside.
© HMF Group A/S, September 2020